l New sorption rotor range, molecular sieve HX1 and HM1 Molecular Sieve 3Å
Enventus introduces its latest product development in field of high efficiency energy recovery wheels with special focus on humidity transfer. Intensive research works in our own laboratory has given excellent results. Our new HM1 and HX1 sorption treatment has state of the art performance.
• Lower investment cost in cooling
• Lower energy consumption in cooling period
• Better performance for dry cooling systems
• Lower investment costs and energy savings from day 1
• Helpful solution when cooling capacity is limited in existing systems
The newly developed production process with coating machine guarantees even and high quality on sorption treatment.
l High humidity efficiency, up to 80%
Sorption rotors are providing an excellent method to precool and dehumidify the fresh air before entering cooling coil.
Both Molecular sieve (HX1) and Molecular Sieve (HM1) 3Å sorption wheels are giving exceptional high humidity transfer efficiencies. In general, humidity efficiency is more or less equal to temperature efficiency.
l Advantages with high efficiency sorption rotors
3 Å molecular sieve gives high selectivity for adsorbing water molecules
• Molecular Sieve 3Å coating shows a high selectivity for adsorbing water molecules
• It is recommended in cases where cross contamination needs to be avoided.
• No smell problems
Lower Investment costs in cooling capacity both in AHU’s and cooling system
• Savings of cooling capacity is 30-50% of the cooling need of the AHU
• Smaller compressors, condensers or cooling towers or higher evaporation and Foil
lower condensing temperatures
• Smaller electrical connection costs and power need in cooling system
• Lower water flows to cooling coils and smaller pipe works and valves
• Savings in cooling equipment investments are higher than additional cost of
sorption treatment of the rotor
Lower running cost of ventilations and cooling system
• Cooling recovery in summer time
• Drying supply air with drier exhaust air, less water condensing in cooling coil
Better working conditions for dry cooling systems (chilled ceilings or chilled beams)
• Efficient dehumidification of fresh air in extreme conditions due to almost constant
humidity efficiency, less need to increase water temperature
Better indoor air quality during winter season due to recovery of humidity from exhaust air
» Download leaflet, sorption rotors (pdf)